- Short Description
- Regulates temperature for superior warmth
- Remember when french fries were actually made with real potatoes and socks were built to last?
- The Hojo is a real deal sock for juniors who rip with the big dogs.
- This versatile, all-mountain performance sock has the perfect amount of cushioning along the bottom of the foot for extra support and comfort.
- Over-The-Calf height is ideal for skiing and riding in deep conditions while fine gauge Merino Wool provides legendary warmth without the bulk. And since Merino Wool is naturally antimicrobial this sock repels bacteria and odor.
- Brand Name
- Darn Tough
- Material Type
- Sport Type
You Might Also Like
Evolv Cruzer Approach Shoe - Women's$74.95
Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Mini Sock$17.95
Big Agnes Air Core Insulated Sleeping Pad$119.95
Bluewater 5MM Titan Pre-cut Accessory Cord$19.95
BlueWater Assaultline 11.6mm Static Climbing Rope$294.95
Bluewater Icon 9.1mm Dynamic Climbing Rope - Double Dry$196.00