- Short Description
- Simple but perfect. Darn Tough's Light Hiker is a great go-to companion for the trail.
- Light Cushioning makes it a perfect sock for hikers looking for a little less cushion.
- True Seamless construction provides a smooth, performance fit to assure theres no slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- With half the wool yarn weight of Darn Tough's cushion socks, Darn Tough's lightweight cushion socks deliver lightweight performance with the perfect amount of cushioning along the base of your foot, while 17.2 Micron Merino Wool delivers supreme comfort. Breathable and fast drying.
- Still made in Vermont, USA; Unconditionally guaranteed for life
- Brand Name
- Darn Tough
- Material Type
- Rise Style
- Sport Type
You Might Also Like
Evolv Cruzer Approach Shoe - Women's$74.95
Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Mini Sock$17.95
Big Agnes Air Core Insulated Sleeping Pad$119.95
Bluewater 5MM Titan Pre-cut Accessory Cord$19.95
BlueWater Assaultline 11.6mm Static Climbing Rope$294.95
Bluewater Icon 9.1mm Dynamic Climbing Rope - Double Dry$196.00
I was introduced to Darn Tough socks when I was looking for hiking boots. I couldn't believe they have a lifetime guarantee...on socks! Now that definitely makes it worth spending $15-$20 per pair. They are VERY comfortable and warm. Perfect for the fall days that are just now approaching.