Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Ultra high stitch count creates a super comfortable sock with a streamlined fit like no other
- True Seamless construction assures a smooth fit and reduces blisters and hotspots
- 52% Merino Wool, 43% Nylon, 5% Lycra Spandex
- Men's Sizing Guide: Small (5.5-7.5), Medium (8-9.5), Large (10-12), X-Large (12.5+)
- Women's Sizing Guide: Small (4.5-7), Medium (7.5-9.5), Large (10-11.5)
- Brand Name
- Darn Tough
- Rise Style
- Sport Type
You might need a little java for those 6:00am runs. Our Beans 1/4 Sock design is a tribute to early risers everywhere. This is a great 1/4 sock for runners and cyclists looking for a dialed-in precise fit. Ultra-light and ready to roll. True Seamless construction reduces hotspots and blisters. Ultra high stitch count creates a super comfortable sock with a streamlined fit like no other. No slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Fine gauge Merino Wool makes this a fast drying and breathable "all-weather" sock that stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter. And since Merino Wool is naturally antimicrobial this sock repels bacteria and odor when you're laying down the miles. Still made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.