Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Ultra soft, fine gauge Merino Wool makes them a year round, all weather favorite
- True Seamless construction assures a smooth fit and reduces blisters and hotspots
- 54% Merino Wool, 40% Nylon, 6% Lycra Spandex
- Men's Sizing Guide: Small (5.5-7.5), Medium (8-9.5), Large (10-12), X-Large (12.5+)
- Women's Sizing Guide: Small (4.5-7), Medium (7.5-9.5), Large (10-11.5)
- Brand Name
- Darn Tough
- Rise Style
- No Show
- Sport Type
The Double Cross delivers. With half the wool yarn weight of their cushion socks, Darn Tough's lightweight cushion socks deliver lightweight performance with the perfect amount of cushioning along the base of your foot. Runners and cyclists love the streamlined performance fit of this sock and the uber comfy 17.2 micron wool construction. True Seamless technology assures a smooth fit and reduces blisters and hot spots. No slipping, no bunching, no bull. Fine gauge Merino Wool makes this a fast drying and breathable "all-weather" sock that stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter. And since Merino Wool is naturally antimicrobial this sock repels bacteria and odor when you're putting on the miles. Still made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.