Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Over-the-calf height is ideal for skiing and riding deep conditions
- Merino Wool is naturally antimicrobial, so it helps repel bacteria and odor
- 62% Merino Wool, 34% Nylon, 4% Lycra Spandex
- Men's Sizing Guide: Small (5.5-7.5), Medium (8-9.5), Large (10-12), X-Large (12.5+)
- Women's Sizing Guide: Small (4.5-7), Medium (7.5-9.5), Large (10-11.5)
- Brand Name
- Darn Tough
- Rise Style
- Knee High
- Sport Type
- Snow Skiing
Remember when french fries were actually made with real potatoes and socks were built to last? The Hojo is a real sock for real skiers and riders looking for Ultra-Light quality and performance. Its Over-The-Calf height is ideal for skiing and riding in deep conditions while Ultra-Light Merino Wool provides legendary warmth without the bulk. And since Merino Wool is naturally antimicrobial this sock repels bacteria and odor. If only everything in life was this simple. Still made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.