Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Ultra soft, fine gauge Merino Wool makes them a year round, all weather favorite
- Merino Wool is naturally antimicrobial, so it helps repel bacteria and odor
- 48% Merino Wool, 48% Nylon, 4% Lycra Spandex
- Men's Sizing Guide: Small (5.5-7.5), Medium (8-9.5), Large (10-12), X-Large (12.5+)
- Women's Sizing Guide: Small (4.5-7), Medium (7.5-9.5), Large (10-11.5)
- Brand Name
- Darn Tough
- Rise Style
- Knee High
- Sport Type
- Snow Skiing
The RFL is the lightest sock Darn Tough makes for the hill but it's no lightweight. The RFL is totally Darn Tough. Coveted by skiers and riders for its True Seamless construction, the RFL provides plenty of warmth and a smooth, streamlined fit. This sock just disappears when you put it on. Nothing feels better than the warmth Merino Wool provides when the mercury drops. Ideal for skiers and riders who are looking for a sock that interfaces seamlessly with their boots and allows them to feel the terrain underfoot. And since Merino Wool is naturally antimicrobial this sock repels bacteria and odor. Still made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.