- Short Description
- This is Darn Tough's burliest hunting sock. When it's crazy cold, but you're still going out, this is your sock.
- This Sasquatch has extra heavy terry loop construction that protects the entire foot for maximum warmth. Over-the-Calf height keeps the elements at bay.
- Fine gauge knitting makes this Merino Wool hunting sock a true workhorse thats supremely comfortable, breathable and fast drying. No slipping, No bunching.
- More stitches per inch ensure a foot hugging fit. Less bulk. More comfort. Darn Tough's Zero Friction Heel eliminates blisters.
- Still made in Vermont, USA; Unconditionally guaranteed for life
- Brand Name
- Darn Tough
- Fabric Type
- Material Type
- Sport Type
You Might Also Like
Evolv Cruzer Approach Shoe - Women's$74.95
Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Mini Sock$17.95
Big Agnes Air Core Insulated Sleeping Pad$119.95
Bluewater 5MM Titan Pre-cut Accessory Cord$19.95
BlueWater Assaultline 11.6mm Static Climbing Rope$294.95
Bluewater Icon 9.1mm Dynamic Climbing Rope - Double Dry$196.00
Darn Tough socks are so much better made than other wool socks. I wear them xc skiing and backpacking. Of course they don't get washed much in a 3 week backpacking trip, they get dirty, but they last more than several trips.