Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- This is Darn Tough's burliest hunting sock. When it's crazy cold, but you're still going out, this is your sock.
- This Sasquatch has extra heavy terry loop construction that protects the entire foot for maximum warmth. Over-the-Calf height keeps the elements at bay.
- Fine gauge knitting makes this Merino Wool hunting sock a true workhorse thats supremely comfortable, breathable and fast drying. No slipping, No bunching.
- More stitches per inch ensure a foot hugging fit. Less bulk. More comfort. Darn Tough's Zero Friction Heel eliminates blisters.
- Still made in Vermont, USA; Unconditionally guaranteed for life
- Brand Name
- Darn Tough
- Fabric Type
- Material Type
- Sport Type
Built for dawn 'til dusk comfort and performance. Merino wool naturally reduces odor and repels moisture. Performance fit for miles of blisterless tracking.
You Might Also Like
Darn Tough socks are so much better made than other wool socks. I wear them xc skiing and backpacking. Of course they don't get washed much in a 3 week backpacking trip, they get dirty, but they last more than several trips.