Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Pure Prepreg Carbon Laminates and Nanotech Resins
- A specially designed Aspen wood core that mates with the carbon build
- The fastest and hardest Austrian World Cup race bases
- Wide profile Rockwell 48 edges
- The finest ISO Polyamide tops and burly UHMW sidewalls.
- Brand Name
- Part Number
- Sport Type
- Alpine Skiing
- Color Name
- Fjord Blue
- Size Name
The Nina 99 is the women's Daily Driver, redefined. Based on the award-winning Yvette 112RP2 platform, the Nina 99 exhibits similar versatility in a narrower package. The Nina 99 utilizes the Yvette 112RP2's 3-D PaddleTech Geometry-DPS' original blend of rocker and variable sidecut. PaddleTech allows the skier to engage the Nina's slightly cambered 18m underfoot turn radius while arcing g-loaded carves on hard snow, while in soft or mixed snow, the skier draws on the gradually rockered paddle. The Nina 99 gives you the best of on-edge and off-edge performance, and the ability to get creative on the most versatile 100mm underfoot package ever designed.