- Short Description
- 3D PaddleTech Geometry is a blend of rocker and variable sidecut that's easy to ski.
- Slight camber with 18m underfoot radius allows for arcing carves on ice or corn.
- Gradually rockered and tapered tip makes turning in soft or variable snow simple.
- Slightly rockered tail prevents hooking and allows for skidding or smearing.
- Prepreg carbon & fiberglass laminates add stiffness throughout the ski.
- Brand Name
- Frame Material Type
- Hand Orientation
- Lens Color
- Sport Type
- Alpine Skiing
- Line Weight
- Style Name
- Temperature Rating
You Might Also Like
Evolv Cruzer Approach Shoe - Women's$74.95
Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Mini Sock$17.95
Big Agnes Air Core Insulated Sleeping Pad$119.95
Bluewater 5MM Titan Pre-cut Accessory Cord$19.95
BlueWater Assaultline 11.6mm Static Climbing Rope$294.95
Bluewater Icon 9.1mm Dynamic Climbing Rope - Double Dry$196.00