Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Sensitive Fit: Precise fit and support, for a natural movement which enhances mucle coordination, balance and control
- Multipad Midsole: Adapts Dynamically to the roughness of the alpine terrain, for precise, reliable and controlled foot strike, and optimum energy transfer.
- Ballistic Bumper: Reduces shock impacts to the toes and forefoot, while at the same time improving the durability of the shoe.
- Invisible Lacing: Elasticated gaiter, to protect the laces from abrasion from rocks, and to keep out trail debris such as leaves and stones.
- Ortholite Footbed: Immediate comfort for every foot delivering a cradled feel, thanks to superior shock-absorption combined with excellent shape memory.
- Brand Name
- Sport Type
- Trail Running
The Feline SL trail shoe is the choice for the most advance athletes to tackle arduous trail running and Sky Racing competitions. Steep, rocky, muddy and scree terrain are the natural habaitat for this shoe. Designed to adapt to the terrain at every stride, it sets a bar for reactivity, and unrivalled traction, in a super lightweight package. At Dynafit they took their inspiration from the paw of the snow leopard to develop their Multipad midsole, capable of dynamically adapting to the demands of the terrain. In addition, the Mapping compund sole from Vibram guarantees incredible grip on any terrain, even wet and slick surfaces. The Sensitive Fit system employed in the Feline Sl has been created for people who love a precise, snug fit, combined with natural movement and flexion. The Ortholite footbed with memory foam offers straight-from-the-box comfort and cradling. The lace protector shields the Quick Lacing System providing scuff protection, keeping out stones and debris.