Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Length: 167 | 177 | 186 | 196
- Weight (g): 1690 | 1780 | 1850 | 1940
- Sidecut: 133-110-122 | 134-112-123 | 135-114-124 | 136-115-125
- Radius: 35,20,30 | 35,20,30 | 35,20,30 | 35,20,30
- Colours: white/black/green
- Field of use: FreerideTouring
- Core construction: Isocore Paulownia Ultralight wood with stringers in beech and bamboo
- Laminate: Fiberglass/Carbon Hybrid Technology with Titanal inserts
- Running surface: Sintered graphite coatings more resistant, with improved gliding characteristics and better wax resorption
- Rocker: SkiTouring-specific Scoop-Rocker construction with different characteristics specific to each ski length
- Brand Name
- Part Number
Peruvian mythology combines the different strengths of land mammals and ocean creatures. Which explains the creation of the symbol for this ski - the snow-leopard fish. However, the design approach also drew on big-wave surfing expertise as well as knowledge of how the snow leopard maintains its grip on the steep and icy terrain way up in the mountains.The DYNAFIT team rode the Huascaran straight down from the peak, bursting with reports of razor-sharp ridges, great powder, cold temperatures, breakneck slopes and rugged glaciers. This is exactly what the Huascaran thrives on. DYNAFIT has conjured up a masterpiece boasting the very latest ski technology in the form of a scoop rocker and micro sidewalls for maximum grip on every turn. It's the perfect ski, able to be aggressive while being light as a feather. With its long, progressive tip as well as a flat tail, the Huascaran delivers maximum float coupled with a perfectly smooth ride. The Huascaran is the embodiment of skiing pleasure and precise power transfer on all terrain.