Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Length: 169 | 178 | 187
- Weight (g): 1290 | 1430 | 1550
- Sidecut: 118-92-104 | 122-95-108 | 124-95-109
- Radius: 33,4/19 | 35,4/21 | 36/23
- Colours: black/wood, black/ red
- Field of use: FreerideTouring
- Laminate: Biaxial prepreg in lower and upper layer with fiberglass and carbon reinforcement
- Running surface: Sintered graphite coatings more resistant, with improved gliding characteristics and better wax resorption
- Core construction: Isocore Paulownia Ultralight wood with stringers in beech and bamboo
- Rocker: SkiTouring-specific rockered tip construction with different characteristics specific to each ski length.
- Brand Name
- Part Number
For the new Manaslu, the core construction of the Stoke ski has been used, with 3 long bamboo stringers. This guarantees greater boost and a smoother performance. The ski returns quickly to its original position, even at high speed and on uneven terrain. It also has a new aluminum skin tip.