Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Sensitive Fit+: Motion guidance and stability at every step, combined with a comfortable fit in the forefoot to enhance blood circulation and prevent swollen feet, right up to the last mile.
- Mapping compound by vibram: Outsole comprising differentiated compunds and design to provide presice functions: enhanced lateral stability, durability and grip; harder rubber and larger lugs on the external forefoot and rear section; Maximum grip even on wet, slick rock, combined with enhanced shock absorption: blown rubber on the central part of the forefoot.
- Multipad Midsole: Adapts Dynamically to the roughness of the alpine terrain, for precise, reliable and controlled foot strike, and optimum energy transfer.
- Ballistic Bumper: Reduces shock impacts to the toes and forefoot, while at the same time improving the durability of the shoe.
- Ortholite Footbed: Immediate comfort for every foot delivering a cradled feel, thanks to superior shock-absorption combined with excellent shape memory. Lightweight and breathable
- Brand Name
- Sport Type
Designed for ultramarathon runners and those wanting more cushion, the Pantera S offers shock absorption and motion guidance to tackle endurance races. Reliable surefootedness during is provided by the two DUO Motion units of EVA that extend the length of the shoe ensuring a controlled, balanced foot strike. The Mapping Compound outsole by Vibram features two different rubber compounds making it adapt with ease to a range of terrain types: from mud to rock or asphalt to trail for transitions from front door to mountain. The Pantera grip shines on wet terrain. The upper with its Form Fitted construction combined with the Sensitive Fit + hugs the midfoot ensuring maximum stability while leaving enough room for toes movement. Durable protection from impacts and scuffs is provided by the Ballistic Bumper and the internal inserts in ESS in the midsole.