Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Length: 164 | 173 | 182 | 191
- Weight (g): 1470 | 1550 | 1645 | 1780
- Sidecut: 128-104-118 | 129-105-119 | 130-106-120 | 134-108-122
- Radius: 31,1/16,8 | 34,5/20,1 | 37,6/23,2 | 24,8/ 40,0
- Colours: wood/red/white
- Field of use: FreerideTouring
- Core construction: Isocore Paulownia Ultralight wood with stringers in beech and bamboo
- Laminate: Biaxial prepreg in lower and upper layer with fiberglass d carbon reinforcement
- Running surface: Sintered graphite coatings more resistant, with improved gliding characteristics and better wax resorption
- Rocker: SkiTouring-specific rockered tip construction with different characteristics specific to each ski length.
- Brand Name
- Part Number
This is the spirit of North American ski mountaineers before a thrilling descent. The Stoke was developed with Canadian and professional ski mountaineer Greg Hill from (Revel)stoke, BC, specifically for just such descents. Thanks to the combination of the flexible Semi-Rocker shovel and the sidewall construction, the Stoke is great for both powder snow and more challenging terrain. This ski is extraordinarily lightweight and unbelievably smooth on every turn, thanks to the revolutionary technology used to build the core with bamboo and beech. The Stoke will win over ski mountaineers who enjoy tackling untracked descents. And to ensure perfect ski-skin integration, a new top-quality metal tip has been integrated into the ski and a new attachment has been developed for the tail. The Stoke is fitted with the patented Dynafit Insert system.