- Short Description
- German made quality from the original inventor of the modern kernmantel rope, Edelrid
- At 10mm, Python is ultimate balance of light weight, durability, quality, and value
- All around rope with excellent handling and durability
- Specs: 64 g/m, 38% Sheath Proportion, 7 UIAA Falls, 8.9 kN Impact Force, 33% Dynamic Elongation, 9.1% Static Elongation, 0 Sheath Slippage
- Middle mark offers added convenience
- Brand Name
- Style Name
The Thermo Shield treatment has been in use at Edelrid for more than 20 years. Thermo Shield is a thermal stabilizing process for the rope that gives it the famous Edelrid handling characteristics and feel. The rope undergoes a heat treatment cure to stabilize and harmonize the individual yarns. This treatment cannot be washed out and ensures a supple rope throughout its working life.
Bluesign certified environmentally clean
Edelrid is the first rope company world wide to successfully certify under the stringent Bluesign standard. Bluesign certifies that throughout all production procedures, all raw materials from the single fibers through to treatments are vetted, ensuring only the most environmentally friendly processes possible are being used.
You Might Also Like
This was a killer deal. Haven't had a chance to take it out yet but I think it's going to be a great rope