- Short Description
- Barefoot friendly, moisture wicking, microfiber lined memory foam insole for lasting comfort
- Thin, cushy, minimal-drop flat EVA midsole
- Soft microfiber lining for comfort
- Folding heel for slipper like convenience
- Heel pull tab for clipping to harness or backpack
- Brand Name
You Might Also Like
I put my product review in the first tab, whoops.
Bought these mostly for casual wear, but also figured they'd come in handy as approach shoes. Like the idea of such a light shoe to clip on my harness.\n\nSo far, around town they're comfy and cute. Others have mentioned durability issues, and they do seem like they might be best for light-duty use (fabric upper is thin, which is nice for summer wear, but I wonder how it will hold up as an approach shoe).\n\nI wear a 9.5-10 in general. Size 10 is snug but comfy with a thin sock; also nice with bare feet.