- Short Description
- New trail running shoe last
- Upper: 100% cotton canvas. Liner: Microfiber
- Midsole: Soft microporous EVA
- Insole: Microfiber lined foam. Outsole: TRAX rubber
- Weight: 6.6 oz (single shoe at size 9 men's)
- Brand Name
- Closure Type
- Fabric Type
- Sport Type
You Might Also Like
This is an awesome shoe for quick approaches to the crag, slip-ons while belaying or to clip to your haul loop for those multi-pitch routes. The rubber is sticky and they're super comfortable. They can also be a casual 'around-town' shoe. I would recommend these to anyone.
As approach shoes for the simpler approaches, these are perfect. The slip-on style means there is no excuse for not wearing shoes while belaying, and the rubber soles make any scrambling a cinch. Could not be happier.
I would use this as a fair-weather casual shoe. The tongue rides a little high, so I don't recommend these if you have big ankles.