Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Power Triangle:The steel cable creates a structural triangular geometry for optimal energy transfer from hiback to baseplate.
- Modback Hibacks:These modular hibacks separate the lower and upper zones, using a strong and reliable Aluminum alloy heelcup, which on the NX2-Series also automatically triggers N.A.S.T.Y. The upper zone uses independently adjustable SupportPanels with model-specific shapes and flexes to deliver fine-tuned performance.
- Fusion Powerstrap:3-D shaped, the Fusion PowerStrap fuses the ankle and toe zones over the midfoot and is padded for a super comfortable form-fit to your boot. Choose between either the symmetrical I-FUSION strap for great all around support and freestyle feel or the asymmetrical A-FUSION strap for extra lateral support and responsiveness.
- LSR Buckles:These innovative LockingSlapRatchet-buckles give you the option to easily get in and out of your bindings any which way you like, whether SpeedEntry or SideEntry. You can slap them open with the large ratchet levers, make on-the-fly buttery smooth adjustments or simply lock them down with the lock/release lever.
- Rockered Baseplates:All of Flow's baseplates are uniquely engineered to transmit energy directly to the board without a loss of efficiency or natural board feel. The minimized contact area with the board channels your power where it needs to go, while the rocker corners of the baseplate allow any type of board to maintain optimal flex.
- Brand Name
- Style Name
The M9 is Flow's premiere all-mountain binding that combines the feel of a molded Nylon baseplate with the support of the Aluminum heelcup from the ModBack hiback. This results in a moderately stiff binding with a snappy response, but the TWEAK.7 SupportPanel brings in enough flex for that freestyle feel. Equipped with the proven I-FUSION PowerStrap you know you will be comfy and all set for some serious riding.