Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Power Triangle:The steel cable creates a structural triangular geometry for optimal energy transfer from hiback to baseplate.
- Fusion Powerstrap:3-D shaped, the Fusion PowerStrap fuses the ankle and toe zones over the midfoot and is padded for a super comfortable form-fit to your boot. Choose between either the symmetrical I-FUSION strap for great all around support and freestyle feel or the asymmetrical A-FUSION strap for extra lateral support and responsiveness.
- Uniback Hibacks:Flow features two distinctive 1-piece reclining hibacks that complement the Flow core technology. The H-series Ventilated UniBack whose 3D shapes increase responsiveness and the Flite UniBack which is shaped to provide a perfect balance of flex and support for all types of riding.
- LSR Buckles:These innovative LockingSlapRatchet-buckles give you the option to easily get in and out of your bindings any which way you like, whether SpeedEntry or SideEntry. You can slap them open with the large ratchet levers, make on-the-fly buttery smooth adjustments or simply lock them down with the lock/release lever.
- Rockered Baseplates:All of Flow's baseplates are uniquely engineered to transmit energy directly to the board without a loss of efficiency or natural board feel. The minimized contact area with the board channels your power where it needs to go, while the rocker corners of the baseplate allow any type of board to maintain optimal flex.
- Brand Name
- Style Name
THE FIVE is Flow's staple all-mountain binding, ready for anyone who wants to step up their game. Flow also stepped up their own game by improving padding on the I-FUSION PowerStrap and KushControl wrapped EVA-hibackpads for extra comfort. Flow also added the all new Locking Slap Ratchet buckles for ease of micro-adjustability and choice between SpeedEntry or SideEntry.