- Short Description
- Gauntlet cinch closure and pre-curved construction
- Palm and thumb reinforcement
- Touch screen fleece glove included with purchase
- Shell: Genuine sheepskin shell, palm, fingers, thumb, and wrap caps with bison leather reinforcement
- Insulation: 200G silk insulation and Hydrowick microdenier lining
- Brand Name
- Specific Usage For Product
InSilk™ is Gordini's exclusive silk insulation. As nature's premium insulation, it is a hypoallergenic, all natural, renewable resource that is highly breathable, will not compress or get wet and features climate controlled properties; keeps you warm when the mercury drops and cool when temps rise.
Is a strong leather with significantly higher durability than cow leather due to the fact that the hide is not stretched in the tanning process, in order to preserve it's beautiful grain. It has far superior tear resistance to any leather available. Gordini has selected the American Bison, due to it's superior inherent properties as well as the fact that the leather is processed and tanned in The United States. This supports local industry while allowing for an even greater approach to quality control.
Is ultra soft and flexible. Gordini has developed a thicker sheepskin than traditional gloving leather. This thickness provides an ultra plush, soft and durable leather.
Goatskin leather in the Empyrean collection is a durable and flexible leather, our camouflage leather is a genuine Pittard's goat skin.