Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Durable heavy denier fabric with 3 layer thermal ply waterproof, windproof, breathable trim, dura-grip palm and thumb with stick-grip fingers, wrap caps and reinforcement.
- Naturaloft insulating concept
- 600 fill power of 70% goose down 30% waterfowl feathers on the back of the hand with Megaloft on the palm side.
- Hydrowick microdenier lining, with ultra breathable, waterproof, windproof Aquabloc insert.
- Palm and thumb reinforcement
- Brand Name
- Glove Type
- Sport Type
With the Gordini Aquabloc Down Gauntlet II Ski Gloves you'll be protected from the frigid winter temperatures, howling winds and heavy snow thanks to the heavy denier fabrics with 3 later thermal ply, Naturaloft, Megaloft and Aquabloc. The exterior materials are waterproof, windproof and breathable and the Naturaloft Insulation is lightweight and not bulky so you'll remain very comfortable all day. The Hydrowick Microdenier lines the interior to help absorb moisture in the glove and the Aquabloc seam-sealed insert makes your gloves ultra breathable, waterproof and windproof so the sweat and moisture inside can be evaporated towards the exterior quickly. Aquabloc is exclusively engineered for handwear, a technology that allows moisture accumulated from within the glove to escape and provide breathability and enhanced warmth and comfort. The Gauntlet Cinch Closure tightens up so you don't have any exterior precipitation from entering and so heat doesn't escape. For comfort, warmth and dry hands go with the reliable Gordini Aquabloc Down Gauntlet II Ski Gloves.