- Short Description
- Waterproof, Windproof, and Breathable. Guaranteed.
- Gauntlet cinch closure and pre-curved construction
- Genuine goatskin palm and thumb reinforcement with goatskin fingers, wrap caps, and index finger and thumb reinforcement
- Shell: Breathe weave stretch woven fabric with Select Flex trim
- Insulation: Naturaloft® insulation package
- Brand Name
- Specific Usage For Product
Gore-Tex® technology keeps water out of our gloves, while allowing moisture from the inside (perspiration) to easily escape. The result is a glove that's highly breathable and totally waterproof. The microporous structure of the GORE-TEX® membrane is what makes GORE-TEX® products completely waterproof. Each microscopic pore is about 20,000 times smaller than a drop of water, which means no external moisture - from rain to snow - can penetrate the membrane. The pores in the GORE-TEX® membrane are 700 times bigger than a water vapor molecule, so perspiration can easily evaporate through and you can stay dry from the inside out.
Naturaloft® is a goose down insulating concept. Naturaloft® gloves are insulated with 600 fill power goose down on the back of the hand. The down is isolated in small chambers so there is no fill migration. This ensures even distribution of the goose down and the ultimate in insulation performance. The palms of each glove are made from Megaloft® insulation, a lofty and soft insulation that will not compress, it provides warmth and ensures good manual dexterity. Naturaloft® mitts are made of 600 fill power goose down; the down in mitts is also encapsulated to prevent against migration with down in both the back of the hand and palm.