Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Hyrdation compatible. Hip pack lid
- Interchangeable belt and shoulder strap compatible with torso length adjustability on framsheet
- Reflective material on shoulder straps and pack body
- External pockets, large stretch mesh front pocket, lineloc microlight compression straps
- Weight: 4lbs; Load Capacity: 40lbs; Capacity: 62 liters; Suspension: Topoflex Internal Frame
- Brand Name
- Granite Gear
Your ultralight backpacking will soar to the next level when you make the Granite Gear Nimbus Trace 62 your go-to backpackbackpack. This 4-pound, 62-liter wonder can easily carry more than ten times its weight thanks to innovative features designed to shave off unnecessary bulk while enhancing comfort. The floating lid is fully removable for shorter hikes (or even more weight loss), while thick webbing straps are replaced by light, versatile Line-Loc compression system cords that lash down gear from all directions. Stretch pockets on the sides and down the center use minimal material to hold so much more, from damp tarps to full water bottles. And, unique to Granite Gear, the thin wood TopoFlex framesheet naturally conforms to your back--a far more ergonomic option than most competitors' plastic and aluminum frames--while the padded straps and hip belt let you comfortably shift your load across different muscle and skeletal groups. The open-layout Advection back panel encourages continuous airflow while maintaining contact with your back. With the Granite Gear Nimbus Trace 62, you'll stay cool and fully supported whether you're hiking 12 miles or 200.