Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Waterproof Ripstop Oversized Rain Fly Provides Complete Protection From The Rain & The Elements For Both Hammock Bliss's Hammock & Hammock Bliss's Gear
- 2100 Holes Per Square Inch No-See-Um Netting Repels Gnats, Fleas, Sandflies & Mosquitoes & Reduces The Chilling Effect Of The Wind
- 138" of 6mm Climbing Rope Creates Internal Ridge Line Rope Extends 80â Per Side To Securely Hang Sky Tent Prusik Knot Allows Easy Tensioning Side To Side
- Waterproof Ripstop Base Layer Helps Retain Body Heat, Provides Storage For Light Weight Items & Creates Tough Floor For Using Sky Tent On The Ground
- V Shaped Roll Up Door For Easy Access To Bug Free Space Double Pull YKK Zippers + 4 Interior Storage Pockets Ladderloc Buckles On Rain Fly Corners For Easy Tensioning
- Brand Name
- Hammock Bliss
- Part Number
- SKY TENT
- Sport Type
- Camping & Hiking
- Color Name
Hammock Bliss Sky Tent 2 is a revolution in the making, bringing hammock camping to a new level of comfort and convenience. Sky Tent 2 allows you to stay dry from the rain, safe from the bugs and provides ample space for you and Hammock Bliss's gear. It is a tent for Hammock Bliss's hammock off the ground. Sky Tent 2 can accommodate 2 hammocks so both you and a friend can hang together. The all black oversized ripstop nylon rain fly provides complete protection from the rain for both Hammock Bliss's hammock and Hammock Bliss's gear. 2100 holes per square inch no-see-um netting keeps out the smallest bugs and reduces the chilling effect of the wind. In 2015 we have added a number of improvements. The most noticeable change is the new V shaped door. The new door rolls up and can be toggled on top to allow you easier access to the interior space. The Sky Tent's base layer or floor is still made with the same waterproof ripstop nylon as the rain fly and this layer helps retain body heat and provides storage for light weight gear. In 2015 we redesigned the shape of the floor to mirror the shape of most sleeping pads and added loops at the 4 exterior corners. Now when you want to use Sky Tent on the ground the floor can be easily staked in place. Double pull YKK zippers make it a breeze to get into and out of Hammock Bliss's sky space. 138 inches of 6mm climbing rope provide a secure ridgeline below the rain fly and then extend 80 inches outward on each side to securely hang Hammock Bliss's Sky Tent. A prusik knot allows you to tension the ridge line and move the rope from one side of the Sky Tent to the other. There is 100 inches of cord on the 4 corners of the rain fly with ladderloc buckles for easy tensioning. The oversized waterproof stuff sack easily accommodates Hammock Bliss's Sky Tent, straps and any sized hammock for extra convenience on the trail. Join the Sky Tent revolution - hammock camping will never be the same!