Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Patented ultra-lightweight microporous expanded PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) membrane. Durably waterproof and very breathable.
- WarmthPlusLayer: An insulating layer added to the insole. For extra insulation at low temperatures
- A winter sole that provides grip even on black ice. HANWAG IceGrip zones made of a special rubber compound with extremely fine glass particles literally claw into the surface of the ice, rather like sandpaper.
- High-quality cowhide from the Heinen Tannery in Germany. Tanning is carried out in accordance with strict environmental guidelines and using CO2 neutral energy.
- StraightFit: Last with asymmetric toe box. Provides more space for the toes (by allowing the big toe to remain in a straight position). Particularly comfortable for users with a wider forefoot.
- Brand Name
- Closure Type
- Sport Type
- Camping & Hiking
Tudela Mid Winter GTX is a mid-cut, classic winter boot with an extra warm and soft thermo footbed for greater comfort, padded cuff in soft fleece for additional comfort. The Tudela is robust, yet soft yak leather and nubuck uppers made with Terracare Zero nubuck leather (Project Next Step) in colour Erde and a StraightFit last that provides more space for the toes by allowing the big toe to assume a straighter position. And finished with a very warm, durably waterproof GORE-TEX lining with a high wool content.