Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Tension lock is a clean and simple locking mechanism. Just pull up on the top shaft until the poles lock into place. Press the release button for an equally simple collapse.
- Engineered with DAC's proprietary aluminum alloy, TH72M, which provides superior strength to weight characteristics
- TH72M aluminum alloy is exclusive to Helinox trekking poles, which results in incredibly lightweight poles
- DAC Green Anodizing involves no nitric or phosphoric acid and greatly reduces water consumption by using recycled water for rinsing
- Max Length: 45"-49" Collapsed Length: 15"-14". Weight: (pair) 11oz-12oz (single) 6oz. Basket style: Micro basket. Number of section: 3. Grip type: Foam long. Tip: Carbide.
- Brand Name
- Sport Type
- Camping & Hiking
- Style Name
Passport poles are the lightest Helinox poles available. The Tension Lock 115 and 125 are both three segment, fixed length poles with a longer handle for micro adjustments on the trail or on the go. With an extremely compact collapsed size and a cinch strap on the handle, these poles rival the best carbon poles on the market at a lower price. They are great for day hikes, traveling the world or everyday use.