Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Twist Lock is a proven locking mechanism which keeps weight to a minimum
- Engineered with DAC's proprietary aluminum alloy, TH72M, which provides superior strength to weight characteristics
- TH72M aluminum alloy is exclusive to Helinox trekking poles, which results in incredibly lightweight poles
- DAC Green Anodizing involves no nitric or phosphoric acid and greatly reduces water consumption by using recycled water for rinsing
- Max Length: 53". Collapsed Length: 24". Weight: 13oz. Basket Style: Light trekking. Number of sections: 3. Grip type: Foam long. Tip: Carbide
- Brand Name
- Sport Type
- Camping & Hiking
- Style Name
Ridgeline poles are for fast and light expeditions, multi-day treks or travel. Lightweight and stiff, they work for someone carrying a heavy pack or someone looking for a little more strength out of a lightweight pole. The extended-length hand grip offers variation on holding position and additional adjustability can be achieved by the duel lever locks. The Twist Lock model is a three piece pole with a standard and simple locking mechanism engineered in a way that won't slip. Easy to use and adjust. These poles are lightweight and offer great value.