Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- The Lever Lock/Button Lock: A fixed length lower shaft quickly locks in place via quick release buttons. Adjustability is done with an innovative dual-cam lever on the upper shaft
- Engineered with DAC's proprietary aluminum alloy, TH72M, which provides superior strength to weight characteristics
- TH72M aluminum alloy is exclusive to Helinox trekking poles, which results in incredibly lightweight poles
- DAC Green Anodizing involves no nitric or phosphoric acid and greatly reduces water consumption by using recycled water for rinsing
- Max Length: 53". Collapsed Length: 24". Weight: 16oz. Basket style: Light trekking. Number of sections: 3. Grip type: Foam long. Tip: Carbide.
- Brand Name
- Sport Type
- Camping & Hiking
- Style Name
Ridgeline poles are ideal for fast and light expeditions, multi-day backpacking trips or travel. Lightweight and stiff, they offer stability for those carrying heavy packs or those looking for a little more strength out of a lightweight pole. The extended-length hand grip offers variation on holding position and additional adjustability can be achieved by the lever lock. The Lever Lock with button model makes you the collapsed length you would normally only find in a three section pole possible with the adjustability of a two section pole. A fixed length lower shaft that doesn't require adjustment, keeping you fast on the go.