- Short Description
- Lightweight, Supportive No Sew SpeedFrame Upper Construction
- Early-Stage Meta-Rocker Provides Propulsion
- Full EVA Midsole Provides Signature HOKA Cushioning
- 4mm Lugs Provide All-Terrain Traction
- Rubber Pods Provide Stability on Uneven Terrain
- Brand Name
- Hoka One One
- Closure Type
- Fabric Type
- Material Type
- Sport Type
You Might Also Like
Nice shoes. I haven't used them for hiking yet.\nThey fit pretty tight. Order half size bigger than you usually wear
Just ordered my second pair. I'm tough on shoes (200# guy running 20-40 miles a week). These have had better durability than other Hokas and far better than other road shoes. Very light for maximal trail shoes.
Excited to give Hoka another try. Heard good things about these shoes, and can't wait to see how light they are.