What We're Looking For:
- Analyze sales figures and trends to anticipate future product needs and identify emerging industry trends
- Prepare regular replenishment orders and modify pre-season orders based on current sell-through data and market demands
- Communicate with key suppliers and across internal departments to review and resolve any discrepancies
What You've Got:
- Demonstrated logical analysis, data management and problem solving skills
- Solid understanding of financial measurements including: sales, gross margin, GMROI, inventory turn, weeks of supply and how to impact them
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities; ability to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Proven organizational and time management skills, with the demonstrated ability to prioritize and deliver on multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to build and maintain productive relationships with vendors, peers, and cross-functional teams
- Ability or aptitude to learn technical applications quickly
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel; specifically vlookup, index-match, pivot tables, etc.
- Results driven, with a desire to work in a fast paced, challenging environment
- Ability to perform at a high level with minimal instruction
- Experience with Amazon sales and fulfillment services a big plus
- An unquenchable passion for the outdoors that manifests in your love of climbing, backpacking, backcountry skiing, mountaineering, and other outdoor sports REQUIRED!
What You Can Handle:
- Sit for extended periods of time
- Look at a computer screen for extended periods of time
- Work productively within a flexible and often noisy environment
What We've Got:
- Fun and cutting-edge company culture and people!
- Casual, laid-back work environment--dogs always welcome
- Flexible work hours to accommodate your outdoor lifestyle
- Strong company growth with future potential
- Opportunities for advancement
- Great gear discounts (40%-85% off!)
- Health insurance and PTO benefits
- Collaborative team environment that respects and appreciates employees
Pay commensurate with experience.
REQUIRED OR YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED: We want to know the downlow on all your outdoor endeavours, accomplishments, and projects. All GearCoopers live for the outdoors, so we want to know what keeps your passion running high. Whether it's climbing, mountaineering, snowsports, backpacking, your details!
Think you're cut out to join the Coop crew? Send a resume and brief statement about yourself and any related experience -- both on the job and off the trail -- to email@example.com (be sure to put “Purchasing Analyst/ Buying Assistant” in the subject line).