Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Power Core 2.0 - Triple-density full wood core featuring hardwood beech stringers along the edges for substantially increased durability and protection from edge impacts.
- Triax Fiberglass - Multi-axis, stitched fiberglass laminate that offers a precise and responsive ride in any terrain or snow conditions.
- Fiberglass Reinforcement - Fiberglass layer improve pop in nose and tail plus increases the longevity of the flex profile. This lightweight layer helps the board perform the same on day 100 as it did on day one - precise and playful.
- Sintered 9900 Base - Made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) and Carbon. This ultra-fast base is easy to repair thanks to the UHMW-PE.
- Karakoram Hardware - All Jones Splitboards feature Karakoram K-clips plus tip and tail hooks. Adjustable tension K-clips increase board torsional stifness.
- Brand Name
- Color Name
- Sport Type
The new Aviator splitboard is the Swiss Army knife of the Jones split quiver. Steeps, pow, corn, backcountry booter sessions - no shred task is too much to ask of this full-camber directional twin splitboard. Prepare for edge hold and acceleration unlike any split you've ever ridden thanks to the Aviator's 3D Power Camber profile. 3D Power Camber is an innovative positive camber profile that offers the insane edge response of camber without the usual hang-ups. The board profile crosses over into the third dimension as the base is beveled up at the edges from the contact points of the camber to the ends of the board. The 3D base beveling releases the edges where they like to hook which balances the pop and directional stability of camber with a looser, less-catchy feel. Like all Jones splitboards, the Aviator also features inner and outer edge mellow Magne-traction for added grip on those icy spring morning tours. The mountain graphic on the Aviator Split was adapted from a series of watercolor paintings by Lake Tahoe artist Chris Crossen. Wrap Tip Construction - Full wood core to the tip and ABS sidewall completely wraps around tip for added response and durability. Mellow Magne-traction - Like a serrated knife slicing into the snow, Magne-Traction improves your edge grip by adding multiple contact points along the running length of your board. Progressive Sidecut - At the far ends of the sidecut, the radius is incrementally increased as the edge reaches the contact point. Gradually increasing the side cut radius towards the contact point delivers smoother turn initiation and exit as the edge tracks in and out of the snow with a less abrupt transition.