Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Hard Core - Dual-density wood core designed for eliminating board chatter and providing an ultra-stiff and torsionally stable ride.
- Sintered Ultra Base - World Cup proven race base made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) modified with special Fluoro and Parain based additives for better glide and increased durability. ULTRA base is harder and faster than any other sintered base.
- Oversized Recycled Edges - All Jones boards are made with oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and improved production sustainability.
- Factory Tuned - All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- Oneballjay Bio Wax - Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with OneBallJay BIO wax.
- Brand Name
- Color Name
- Sport Type
The Carbon Flagship is like the hammer of Thor - a battle axe capable of levelling mountainsides. It is a seriously stiff, competition-ready freeride stick that crushes terrain unlike any board you've ever experienced. The Bi-Directional Carbon layers and specially positioned Carbon Stringers combine to produce a light and lively board that's blazing fast edge-to-edge, chatter free at any speed and stiff enough to stomp airs bigger than your legs can handle. New for 2016, the Carbon Flagship features a Sintered ULTRA Base modified with special fluoro and parain based additives for better glide and increased durability. Directional Rocker - A hybrid rocker/camber flex patter defined by more tip rocker then tail rocker and camber between the bindings. The rockered tip floats the board's nose and improves maneuverability while the camber underfoot provides edge hold and response. A slightly rockered tail maintains the power and stability of a traditional board but helps keep the tail catch-free initiating turns and landing switch. Wrap Tip Construction - Full wood core to the tip and ABS sidewall completely wraps around tip for added response and durability. Carbon Construction - Carbon construction offers expert freeriders the ultimate high-speed confidence. By combining two full bi-directional carbon layers with carbon stringers and a tri-density wood core, Jones' Carbon Construction delivers supreme dampening, stifness and torsional rigidity for riders whose deft skills demand unwavering board performance at speed. Mellow Magne-traction - Like a serrated knife slicing into the snow, Magne-Traction improves your edge grip by adding multiple contact points along the running length of your board.