Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Master Core 2.0 - Triple-density full wood core featuring hardwood beech stringers for added pop and durability plus premium light poplar for weight savings and even flex.
- Quadrax Fiberglass - Jones' signature laminate composition, Carbon Quadrax features multi-layered, multi-axis fiberglass meshed with dual-zone carbon fiberpower bands. Carbon power bands offer supreme snap and stability on steep terrain and at speed.
- Wood Topsheet - Using wood for a topsheet dampens the ride and offers chatter-free performance. The natural material also eliminates some plastic and lacquer which improves board sustainability. Jones boards use Walnut, Oak, Maple and Bamboo wood topsheets.
- Sintered 9900 Base - Made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) and Carbon. This ultra-fast base is easy to repair thanks to the UHMW-PE.
- Factory Tuned - All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- Brand Name
- Color Name
- Sport Type
The legendary Flagship is the cornerstone of the Jones board line. Jeremy Jones spent two decades perfecting this freeride board design and thousands of riders worldwide now revere the Flagship as the most confdence inspiring snowboard on the planet. While other snowboards may mimic the Flagship's muscle bound shape and flex profile, rest assured there is still nothing like the real thing. The Flagship is powerful and responsive thanks to the mellow Magne-traction, Blunt Nose and Directional Rocker profile, but it's the iconic Oak wood top sheet that's the game changer. The Oak wood topsheet delivers a lively but damp board feel that pops and stomps unlike any other freeride board out there. NEW for 2016, the Flagship features 100% burned 'no-ink' logo graphics and is available in three new wide sizes - 159W, 165W and 169W. Directional Rocker - A hybrid rocker/camber flex patter defined by more tip rocker then tail rocker and camber between the bindings. The rockered tip floats the board's nose and improves maneuverability while the camber underfoot provides edge hold and response. A slightly rockered tail maintains the power and stability of a traditional board but helps keep the tail catch-free initiating turns and landing switch. Wrap Tip Construction - Full wood core to the tip and ABS sidewall completely wraps around tip for added response and durability. Mellow Magne-traction - Like a serrated knife slicing into the snow, Magne-Traction improves your edge grip by adding multiple contact points along the running length of your board. Progressive Sidecut - At the far ends of the sidecut, the radius is incrementally increased as the edge reaches the contact point. Gradually increasing the side cut radius towards the contact point delivers smoother turn initiation and exit as the edge tracks in and out of the snow with a less abrupt transition.