Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Master Core 2.0 - Triple-density full wood core featuring hardwood beech stringers for added pop and durability plus premium light poplar for weight savings and even flex.
- Quadrax Fiberglass - Jones' signature laminate composition, Carbon Quadrax features multi-layered, multi-axis fiberglass meshed with dual-zone carbon fiberpower bands. Carbon power bands offer supreme snap and stability on steep terrain and at speed.
- Wood Topsheet - Using wood for a topsheet dampens the ride and offers chatter-free performance. The natural material also eliminates some plastic and lacquer which improves board sustainability. Jones boards use Walnut, Oak, Maple and Bamboo wood topsheets.
- Sintered 9900 Base - Made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) and Carbon. This ultra-fast base is easy to repair thanks to the UHMW-PE.
- Factory Tuned - All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- Brand Name
- Color Name
- Sport Type
The Women's Flagship is a high-performance directional freeride board designed for strong women who ride technical terrain. It shares identical features to the Men's Flagship including the durable and snappy Master core and the ultra-fast Sintered 9900 Base. Mellow Magne-traction keeps the Women's Flagship solid on hard-pack, while the Blunt Nose and Directional Rocker profile let the board plow through pow or chop one and the same. The iconic Maple wood topsheet on the Women's Flagship offers a lively yet plush board feel that's the perfect balance for riders who like to slash turns and charge hard. New for 2016, we've eliminated a majority of the ink used on the topsheet by burning the logo graphics. Wrap Tip Construction - Full wood core to the tip and ABS sidewall completely wraps around tip for added response and durability. Mellow Magne-traction - Like a serrated knife slicing into the snow, Magne-Traction improves your edge grip by adding multiple contact points along the running length of your board. Progressive Sidecut - At the far ends of the sidecut, the radius is incrementally increased as the edge reaches the contact point. Gradually increasing the side cut radius towards the contact point delivers smoother turn initiation and exit as the edge tracks in and out of the snow with a less abrupt transition.