Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Classic Core - Full wood poplar core that offers fun pop, even flex and solid durability.
- Biax Fiberglass - A dual-direction, dual-layer, stitched fiberglass laminate that provides a fun, forgiving rand snappy ride.
- Carbon Stringers - Carbon stringers add torsional stiffness for improved response and increased pop. Carbon layer keeps flex profile dimensionally stable for a consistent ride for the lifetime of the board.
- Wood Topsheet - Using wood for a topsheet dampens the ride and offers chatter-free performance. The natural material also eliminates some plastic and lacquer which improves board sustainability. Jones boards use Walnut, Oak, Maple and Bamboo wood topsheets.
- Sintered 7000 Base - Durable natural base material with added carbon for speed and good wax absorbency.
- Brand Name
- Color Name
- Sport Type
The Women's Hovercraft is a pow-seeking missile for riders who chase fresh tracks like it's going out of style. The blunt nose and directional rocker of the Hovercraft deliver supreme float in the soft stuff while the pint-sized dimensions keep the Hovercraft fast and maneuverable in tight situations. 3D-base beveling on the tail edges keep you from hooking on the hard pack when the conditions aren't quite as epic. New for 2016, the Hovercraft's Bamboo wood topsheet features burned 'no-ink' logo graphics. Directional Rocker - A hybrid rocker/camber flex pattern defined by more tip rocker then tail rocker and camber between the bindings. The rockered tip floats the board's nose and improves maneuverability while the camber underfoot provides edge hold and response. A slightly rockered tail maintains the power and stability of a traditional board but helps keep the tail catch-free initiating turns and landing switch. Wrap Tip Construction - Full wood core to the tip and ABS sidewall completely wraps around tip for added response and durability. Hover 3D 1% Bevel - The last several centimeters of the solid Hover-craft tail edges are beveled up one degree to increase edge maneuverability and loosen up the tail. Mellow Magne-traction - Like a serrated knife slicing into the snow, Magne-Traction improves your edge grip by adding multiple contact points along the running length of your board. Progressive Sidecut - At the far ends of the sidecut, the radius is incrementally increased as the edge reaches the contact point. Gradually increasing the side cut radius towards the contact point delivers smoother turn initiation and exit as the edge tracks in and out of the snow with a less abrupt transition.