Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Classic Core - Full wood poplar core that offers fun pop, even flexand solid durability.
- Biax Fiberglass - A dual-direction, dual-layer, stitched fiberglass laminate that provides a fun, forgiving rand snappy ride.
- Wood Topsheet - Using wood for a topsheet dampens the ride and offers chatter-free performance. The natural material also eliminates some plastic and lacquer which improves board sustainability. Jones boards use Walnut, Oak, Maple and Bamboo wood topsheets.
- Sintered 7000 Base - Durable natural base material with added carbon for speed and good wax absorbency.
- Karakoram Hardware - All Jones Splitboards feature Karakoram K-clips plus tip and tail hooks. Adjustable tension K-clips increase board torsional stifness.
- Brand Name
- Color Name
- Sport Type
Whether your tour itinerary includes tree runs, tight gullies or wide open bombing runs, the Hovercraft Split truly shines in the backcountry. It's nimble, squat shape provides the float of a board much longer but the short running length makes it lighter on your legs skinning up. The blunt nose and directional rocker of the Hovercraft keep you surfin' on top of the soft stuff, while the stiff tail and Mellow Magne-Traction keep you stable through any unexpected crust. The Hovercraft Split also features inner edge Magne-Traction for added edge grip on ascent. For playful control on the way down, the base along the tail edges of the Hovercraft are beveled up one degree to eliminate the edge catch. New for 2016, the Hovercraft's bamboo wood topsheet features burned 'no-ink' logo graphics. Wrap Tip Construction - Full wood core to the tip and ABS sidewall completely wraps around tip for added response and durability. Mellow Magne-traction - Like a serrated knife slicing into the snow, Magne-Traction improves your edge grip by adding multiple contact points along the running length of your board. Progressive Sidecut - At the far ends of the sidecut, the radius is incrementally increased as the edge reaches the contact point. Gradually increasing the side cut radius towards the contact point delivers smoother turn initiation and exit as the edge tracks in and out of the snow with a less abrupt transition.