Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Mountain Core 2.0 - Dual-density full wood core with hardwood beech stringers positioned at the edges for added pop and durability.
- Triax Fiberglass - Multi-axis, stitched fiberglass laminate that offers a precise and responsive ride in any terrain or snow conditions.
- Fiberglass Reinforcement - Fiberglass layer improve pop in nose and tail plus increases the longevity of the flex profile. This lightweight layer helps the board perform the same on day 100 as it did on day one - precise and playful.
- Sintered 7000 Base - Durable natural base material with added carbon for speed and good wax absorbency.
- Factory Tuned - All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- Brand Name
- Color Name
- Sport Type
Playful yet precise, the Mountain Twin is the board for freestylin' freeriders who want one board that can do it all. It's designed to shred the entire mountain like it's your own personal skatepark without sacrificing high-speed, line-bombing stability. Rocker tip and tail make poppin' pillows or pressin' boxes equally easy and give the Mountain Twin float and finesse in soft snow. Camber underfoot combined with Mellow Magne-Traction give the board snap and hold carving hard pack or boosting out of the halfpipe. The Himalayan spine wall graphic on this season's Mountain Twin was drawn by artist Joseph Toney. Camrock - A unique rocker/camber flex pattern defined by evenly balanced tip and tail rocker and camber between the bindings. CAMROCK improves freestyle finesse by keeping your tips playful while maintaining the power and pop of camber underfoot. Spin Tip Construction - Wood core tapers and ABS sidewall is eliminated at the tip to decrease spin weight and increase board butter-ability. Mellow Magne-traction - Like a serrated knife slicing into the snow, Magne-Traction improves your edge grip by adding multiple contact points along the running length of your board. Progressive Sidecut - At the far ends of the sidecut, the radius is incrementally increased as the edge reaches the contact point. Gradually increasing the side cut radius towards the contact point delivers smoother turn initiation and exit as the edge tracks in and out of the snow with a less abrupt transition.