Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Ultra Split-Core 2.0 - Ultralight and ultra durable triple density wood core designed exclusively for splitboards. Hardwood stringers positioned at the edges deliver supreme response and durability.
- Quadrax Fiberglass - Jones' signature laminate composition, Carbon Quadrax features multi-layered, multi-axis fiberglass meshed with dual-zone carbon fiberpower bands. Carbon power bands offer supreme snap and stability on steep terrain and at speed.
- Carbon Split Stringers - Eigh carbon stringers are specially positioned in key core locations for added strength and torsional stiffness in splitboards.
- Sintered 9900 Base - Made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) and Carbon. This ultra-fast base is easy to repair thanks to the UHMW-PE.
- Karakoram Hardware - All Jones Splitboards feature Karakoram K-clips plus tip and tail hooks. Adjustable tension K-clips increase board torsional stifness.
- Brand Name
- Color Name
- Sport Type
The new Women's Solution splitboard is a step up in both performance and sustainability. The Solution now features an ECO-plastic topsheet made from Castor beans that is designed to be lighter, more durable and scratch resistant. The ECO-plastic is also snow repellent which means you'll have less snow sticking to your skis on the slog uphill. The Solution's time-tested shape and tech features remain the same with inner and outer Mellow Magne-Traction to add confidence when conditions get firm and a Blunt Nose and Directional Rocker to keep the Solution afloat on even the deepest days. Just like the Men's Solution, the Women's model is builtwith the top-of-the line Sintered 9900 Base and the Ultra Core for a fast and responsive ride. Directional Rocker - A hybrid rocker/camber flex patter defined by more tip rocker then tail rocker and camber between the bindings. The rockered tip floats the board's nose and improves maneuverability while the camber underfoot provides edge hold and response. A slightly rockered tail maintains the power and stability of a traditional board but helps keep the tail catch-free initiating turns and landing switch. Wrap Tip Construction - Full wood core to the tip and ABS sidewall completely wraps around tip for added response and durability. Progressive Sidecut - At the far ends of the sidecut, the radius is incrementally increased as the edge reaches the contact point. Gradually increasing the side cut radius towards the contact point delivers smoother turn initiation and exit as the edge tracks in and out of the snow with a less abrupt transition.