Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Storm Core - Dual-density full wood poplar and paulownia core designed to maximize pop, float and even flex.
- Biax Fiberglass - A dual-direction, dual-layer, stitched fiberglass laminate that provides a fun, forgiving rand snappy ride.
- Sintered 9900 Base - Made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) and Carbon. This ultra-fast base is easy to repair thanks to the UHMW-PE.
- Factory Tuned - All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- Oneballjay Bio Wax - Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with OneBallJay BIO wax.
- Brand Name
- Color Name
- Sport Type
New for 2016 we proudly present a mind altering new powder tool - the Storm Chaser. Blending both snowboard and surfboard tech, the Storm Chaser is the latest offspring of Jones' design partnership with surfboard shaper Chris Christenson. Jeremy and Chris sketched the shape and rocker profile of the board by hand using contours from their favorite snow/surf designs. The result is an explosively fast powder rocket that packs insane float into a nimble, short board. The ultra-wide waist width, swallow tail and pointy yet blunt nose maximize the float of the short running length and the Surf Rocker profile pops the nose even further out of the snow when you rock into a bottom turn or slash a back foot hack. Finished with a lustrous varnish topsheet, the Storm Chaser is truly a functional fine art piece from two masterful sideways sliders. Christenson Surf Rocker - Custom tip/tail rocker profile designed by surf shaper Chris Christenson for the Mountain Surfer and Storm Chaser. The nose rocker starts just inside of the front inserts and the tail rocker starts just at the back inserts. When you weight the tail of the board the nose ramps up out of the snow for insane float on the deepest days. These subtle rocker contours match a Christenson surfboard rocker profile. Wrap Tip Construction - Full wood core to the tip and ABS sidewall completely wraps around tip for added response and durability. Mellow Magne-traction - Like a serrated knife slicing into the snow, Magne-Traction improves your edge grip by adding multiple contact points along the running length of your board. Progressive Sidecut - At the far ends of the sidecut, the radius is incrementally increased as the edge reaches the contact point. Gradually increasing the side cut radius towards the contact point delivers smoother turn initiation and exit as the edge tracks in and out of the snow with a less abrupt transition.