Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Women's Core - Dual-density full wood core that is specially tuned for lighter riders.
- Triax Fiberglass - Multi-axis, stitched fiberglass laminate that offers a precise and responsive ride in any terrain or snow conditions.
- Fiberglass Reinforcement - Fiberglass layer improve pop in nose and tail plus increases the longevity of the flex profile. This lightweight layer helps the board perform the same on day 100 as it did on day one - precise and playful.
- Sintered 7000 Base - Durable natural base material with added carbon for speed and good wax absorbency.
- Factory Tuned - All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- Brand Name
- Color Name
- Sport Type
The Twin Sister is the board for women who like to dance down the mountain and shred the most playful path possible. The CamRock profile of this directional twin let's you butter and jib terrain equally easy riding regular or switch. Mellow Magne-Traction and traditional camber between the feet keep the Twin Sister on edge and help lock in every turn. The new Film Topsheet on the Twin Sister adds even response while eliminating significant weight. Women looking for a stable and high-performance board that's easy to rally anywhere want the Twin Sister. The mountain graphic on the Twin Sister was adapted from a series ofwatercolor paintings by Lake Tahoe artist Chris Crossen. Camrock - A unique rocker/camber flex pattern defined by evenly balanced tip and tail rocker and camber between the bindings. CAMROCK improves freestyle finesse by keeping your tips playful while maintaining the power and pop of camber underfoot. Spin Tip Construction - Wood core tapers and ABS sidewall is eliminated at the tip to decrease spin weight and increase board butter-ability. Mellow Magne-traction - Like a serrated knife slicing into the snow, Magne-Traction improves your edge grip by adding multiple contact points along the running length of your board. Progressive Sidecut - At the far ends of the sidecut, the radius is incrementally increased as the edge reaches the contact point. Gradually increasing the side cut radius towards the contact point delivers smoother turn initiation and exit as the edge tracks in and out of the snow with a less abrupt transition.