Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Ultra Core 2.0 - Triple-density full wood core designed to be ultralight, uber responsive and super tough. Hardwood stringers positioned at the edges deliver supreme durability.
- Sintered Ultra Base - World Cup proven race base made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) modified with special Fluoro and Parain based additives for better glide and increased durability. ULTRA base is harder and faster than any other sintered base.
- Oversized Recycled Edges - All Jones boards are made with oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and improved production sustainability.
- Factory Tuned - All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- Oneballjay Bio Wax - Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with OneBallJay BIO wax.
- Brand Name
- Color Name
- Sport Type
Light as a dragonfly with the talons of a raptor, the Ultra Aviator matches next level performance with cutting edge snowboard production technology. We've re-designed the award winning Jones Aviator using our innovative Ultra Construction to produce a razor sharp and ultralight freestyle board that rips and rails down the mountain with effortless ease. The Ultra Aviator features a unique variation of ULTRA Construction called Air Lightness technology that drastically reduces spin weight by completely eliminating the wood core in the nose of the board. 3D-Power Camber loosens the catch of the full camber profile by beveling the edges at the tip and the tail one degree. Wrapping the insane snap and edge lock of the 3D-Power Camber in an ultra-light package has created the most responsive, elite freestyle board in the Jones quiver. 3D Power Camber - An innovative traditional camber profile tweaked to offer the insane edge response of camber without the usual hang-ups. The camber radius tapers to flat toward the tips and the base is beveled up one degree at the edges from the contact points of the camber to the ends of the board. The base beveling releases the edges where they like to hook which balances the pop and directional stability of camber with a looser, less-catchy feel. Wrap Tip Construction - Full wood core to the tip and ABS sidewall completely wraps around tip for added response and durability. Mellow Magne-traction - Like a serrated knife slicing into the snow, Magne-Traction improves your edge grip by adding multiple contact points along the running length of your board. Progressive Sidecut - At the far ends of the sidecut, the radius is incrementally increased as the edge reaches the contact point. Gradually increasing the side cut radius towards the contact point delivers smoother turn initiation and exit as the edge tracks in and out of the snow with a less abrupt transition.