Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Power Core 2.0 - Triple-density full wood core featuring hardwood beech stringers along the edges for substantially increased durability and protection from edge impacts.
- Quadrax Fiberglass - Jones' signature laminate composition, Carbon Quadrax features multi-layered, multi-axis fiberglass meshed with dual-zone carbon fiberpower bands. Carbon power bands offer supreme snap and stability on steep terrain and at speed.
- Carbon Stringers - Carbon stringers add torsional stiffness for improved response and increased pop. Carbon layer keeps flex profile dimensionally stable for a consistent ride for the lifetime of the board.
- Sintered 9900 Base - Made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) and Carbon. This ultra-fast base is easy to repair thanks to the UHMW-PE.
- Factory Tuned - All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- Brand Name
- Color Name
- Sport Type
The new Ultra Mountain Twin is the leaner, meaner brother of the time-tested, award winning Mountain Twin. Using ULTRA Construction to eliminate weight and Carbon Stringers to add explosive pop, this board is designed to shred anything with playful finesse. Rocker tip and tail deliver serious float in the soft stuff while camber underfoot combined with Mellow Magne-Traction give the Ultra Mountain Twin snap and hold on hard pack. Bombing into jump lines, a Sintered 9900 base will deliver the speed boost you need to go big while the carbon fiber stringers provide the stability to stomp. Though the base is as fast as it gets, it's also bullet hard and designed to withstand lap after lap buttering boxes and rails. For freestyle riders who take fun seriously, this is your shred stick. The Himalayan spine wall graphic on the Ultra Mountain Twin was drawn by artist Joseph Toney. Camrock - A unique rocker/camber flex pattern defined by evenly balanced tip and tail rocker and camber between the bindings. CAMROCK improves freestyle finesse by keeping your tips playful while maintaining the power and pop of camber underfoot. Wrap Tip Construction - Full wood core to the tip and ABS sidewall completely wraps around tip for added response and durability. Ultra Construction - Ultra Construction is the redefinition of what it takes to build a snowboard. We've tested every inch of the board to precisely position materials exactly where they are needed while eliminating all excess materials. Combining these innovative construction techniques with superlight wood cores and carbon fiber deliver revolutionary results. Jones Ultra boards are the lightest, yet most durable snowboards on earth. Mellow Magne-traction - Like a serrated knife slicing into the snow, Magne-Traction improves your edge grip by adding multiple contact points along the running length of your board.