Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Ultra Core 2.0 - Triple-density full wood core designed to be ultralight, uber responsive and super tough. Hardwood stringers positioned at the edges deliver supreme durability.
- Quadrax Fiberglass - Jones' signature laminate composition, Carbon Quadrax features multi-layered, multi-axis fiberglass meshed with dual-zone carbon fiberpower bands. Carbon power bands offer supreme snap and stability on steep terrain and at speed.
- Carbon Stringers - Carbon stringers add torsional stiffness for improved response and increased pop. Carbon layer keeps flex profile dimensionally stable for a consistent ride for the lifetime of the board.
- Sintered Ultra Base - World Cup proven race base made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) modified with special Fluoro and Parain based additives for better glide and increased durability. ULTRA base is harder and faster than any other sintered base.
- Factory Tuned - All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- Brand Name
- Color Name
- Sport Type
Waist deep blower pow days are the ultimate test of endurance and leg strength. The new Ultracraft solid is designed for nipple deep days as this new ultralight version of the proven Hovercraft will save you energy every lap. ULTRA construction shaves the grams of the Ultracraft solid while the Blunt Nose, mellow Magne-traction and Directional Rocker profile guarantee you'll always be floating above the fluffy stuff. For catch free slashing, the base along the tail edges of the Ultracraft solid is beveled up one degree for more playful control. As light and crisp as the cold smoke it was designed for, the Ultracraft solid is a serious powder tool built for bell-to-bell and back-to-back pow days on the lift, in the cat or in the heli. Directional Rocker - A hybrid rocker/camber flex patter defined by more tip rocker then tail rocker and camber between the bindings. The rockered tip floats the board's nose and improves maneuverability while the camber underfoot provides edge hold and response. A slightly rockered tail maintains the power and stability of a traditional board but helps keep the tail catch-free initiating turns and landing switch. Wrap Tip Construction - Full wood core to the tip and ABS sidewall completely wraps around tip for added response and durability. Ultra Construction - Ultra Construction is the redefinition of what it takes to build a snowboard. We've tested every inch of the board to precisely position materials exactly where they are needed while eliminating all excess materials. Combining these innovative construction techniques with superlight wood cores and carbon fiber deliver revolutionary results. Jones Ultra boards are the lightest, yet most durable snowboards on earth. Mellow Magne-traction - Like a serrated knife slicing into the snow, Magne-Traction improves your edge grip by adding multiple contact points along the running length of your board.