Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Ultra ISO-Core - Triple-density core featuring stringers of ISO-CORE - a foam/fiberglass composite that's as stiff as any wood but 15% lighter. Hardwood beech stringers are positioned along the edges for added durability.
- Karakoram Hardware - All Jones Splitboards feature Karakoram K-clips plus tip and tail hooks. Adjustable tension K-clips increase board torsional stifness.
- TeXtreme Carbon - Specially designed carbon fiber that is podium proven in the America's Cup and Tour De France. TeXtreme achieves a weight savings of about 20-30% compared to conventional carbon fiber.
- Sintered Ultra Base - World Cup proven race base made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) modified with special Fluoro and Parain based additives for better glide and increased durability. ULTRA base is harder and faster than any other sintered base.
- Factory Tuned - All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- Brand Name
- Color Name
- Sport Type
It's simple math: the less weight you carry, the more energy you save. The Ultracraft splitboard defines this logic as the lightest, most technically capable splitboard on the planet. Despite it's featherweight, the Ultracraft is rock solid on descent having been tested by Jeremy Jones on Denali and the Grand Teton. Featuring the same nimble and powerful shape as the revolutionary Hovercraft, the Ultracraft is built using Jones' proprietary ULTRA Construction. ULTRA Construction eliminates excess materials and reduces overall weight by 25% compared to the Hovercraft Split. New for 2016, the Ultracraft is lighter than ever thanks to the ULTRA ISOcore that has ultralight yet dimensionally stable stringers of ISOcore foam/fiberglass composite layered within the wood core. The Ultracraft Split also features a new Sintered ULTRA Base modified with special fluoro and parain based additives for better glide and increased durability. Directional Rocker - A hybrid rocker/camber flex patter defined by more tip rocker then tail rocker and camber between the bindings. The rockered tip floats the board's nose and improves maneuverability while the camber underfoot provides edge hold and response. A slightly rockered tail maintains the power and stability of a traditional board but helps keep the tail catch-free initiating turns and landing switch. Mellow Magne-traction - Like a serrated knife slicing into the snow, Magne-Traction improves your edge grip by adding multiple contact points along the running length of your board. Progressive Sidecut - At the far ends of the sidecut, the radius is incrementally increased as the edge reaches the contact point. Gradually increasing the side cut radius towards the contact point delivers smoother turn initiation and exit as the edge tracks in and out of the snow with a less abrupt transition.