- Short Description
- IDEAL TERRAIN: Winter mountaineering, ice climbing, mixed climbing
- UPPER: 3.2mm silicone impregnated Idro-Perwanger Roughout leather with high-abrasion resistant fabric / Vibram® rubber rands
- LINING: Gore-Tex® Insulated Comfort Footwear
- INSOLE: Insulating Ibi-Thermo 9mm
- MIDSOLE: 8-9mm TPU / PU inserts / SBR Aircushion
- SOLE: Vibram® with Impact Brake System
- LAST: Nepal
- WEIGHT: 35.7 oz / 1012 g
- Brand Name
- La Sportiva
- Color Name
Impact Brake System (I.B.S.)
A proprietary technology in outsole design where the lugs of the soles are oriented in opposing slanted directions.Â This opposition increases braking power by an average of 20% and decreases impact forces by and average of 20%.
You Might Also Like
Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Mini Sock$17.95
Bluewater 5MM Titan Pre-cut Accessory Cord$19.95
BlueWater Assaultline 11.6mm Static Climbing Rope$194.95
Bluewater Icon 9.1mm Dynamic Climbing Rope - Double Dry$196.00
BlueWater PreCut Accessory Cord 5mm$10.95
BlueWater PreCut Accessory Cord 8mm$17.95
I researched this boot quite a bit, and I noticed a lot of guiding services use this boot as well for their ice climbing courses. There's good reason: it's quite comfortable. The fit is great for my wider feet. I will be taking these boots out on some mountaineering and ice climbing trips.
Wonderful boot but a tad small. Wish Gear Coop had a greater range of sizes available.
just received and only wore a couple days so can't give full review yet, but they seem very warm and sturdy but as expected they are quite stiff yet! Hopefully after several uses they will break in easily
You get what you pay for. These are the standard for a reason. Great boot.
They look and feel great. Just need to use them now!