- Short Description
- The 3.2 mm one-piece silicone impregnated leather upper offers excellent durability and fit for this winter mountaineering beast of a boot.
- The Nepal last offers an excellent fit for any foot and is easily adjustable with the removable/adjustable tongue.
- EZ Roller hardware allows you to lock down the laces and the Gore-Tex lining provides long lasting warmth in the mountains.
- This boot is excellent for colder days where you need lots of support and protection on technical long endeavors.
- IDEAL TERRAIN: Winter mountaineering, ice climbing, mixed climbing
- Brand Name
- La Sportiva
- Part Number
You Might Also Like
I recently climbed Mount Baker in these boots and was surprised to find that they are actually quite comfortable on the non-snow alpine hike to base camp and kept my feet nice and warm (and dry!) in the snow on Baker. I highly recommend these boots.