- Short Description
- OUTER BOOT: PU-Tech transparent PU-coated embossed Benecke CeraCom PUR leatherette / Water-repellent Lorica with Antiacqua external coating/ Vibram rubber rand / Molded TPU ankle backstay reinforcement / PE micro-cellular thermal insulating closed cell foam lined with a thermo-reflective aluminum facing coated with an anti-abrasion flockingcoated with an anti-abrasion flocking.
- INNER BOOT: Micro-perforated thermo-formable PE/ Water-repellent Lorica with Antiacqua external coating
- INSOLE: 5mm thermal structure carbon fiber and aluminum insulation
- MIDSOLE: TPU / Dual-density Micropore EVA
- SOLE: Vibram Montagna
- LAST: Nuptse
- WEIGHT: 44.48 oz / 1261 g
- Brand Name
- La Sportiva
You Might Also Like
The quality is excellent. The size is spot on. It is very comfortable and I would recommend it to all mountaineers.
I was surprised that boots were so light (compare to other similar). For girls, I wear ~9.5 US and 40-41 EU sizes, after reading some reviews on other sites I ordered men 42 size and it turned just right. But I dont think I can were it with 2 socks, might be too skweezy.
Have not received the boots yet. This is my third try to get a pair that fits. Great boot, but the fit is tough to figure out. I'm sure we will get it worked out.
To new to evaluate the product. Ordered 44 and they were to small. Ordered next size up. Waiting for them to arrive.Based on how the 44's looked. They look good.
Great boot. Very warm! I would recommend sizing up a half to full size. I tried mine on with liner socks and expedition wool socks and had to go up a half size.
Only just received my Spantiks, but they are WARM. The internal and external lacing system is very easy and intuitive. These look like they could be used on the moon. I wear an 11 running shoe and these size 45 Spantiks may be a half size too small. I'm heading to get new liner and wool socks and then the carpeted stairwell to test them out. But all-in-all a monster boot.
Only just received my Spantik
I haven't used these boots yet, but they will be the 4th pair of La Sportiva mountaineering boots I've bought and they are the undisputed classic for technical routes in the 6,000m range and cold temperatures.