Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Compatible with both Trab TR2, tech bindings and step-in touring bindings
- CRP Cuff uses PA12 polyamide/nylon reinforced with carbon fiber delivers and amazing 68 degree range of motion in tour mode
- 2BT Tech Last has an improved fit with a lower profile shell that is compatible with all touring bindings.
- Warmsole insert makes this the warmest 2-buckle boot on the market
- The new Speedfire Closure System uses an Ergal aluminum closure buckle with an Ergal aluminum vertebra for amazing rigidity and quick transitions from tour mode to downhill ski mode.
- Brand Name
- La Sportiva
- Sport Type
- Alpine Skiing
The Spitfire 2.0's performance derives from the world of rando-racing and from the technical solutions developed for the Stratos product line. This boot focuses on providing a lightweight, high-performance crossover model from the world of touring and racing.
You Might Also Like
Not the end all be all boot, but very good and as stiff as the carbon TLT5