- Short Description
- A versatile, mid-cut hiking shoe
- Designed for moving faxt on all types of terrain
- Innovative Nano-Cell technology upper wraps the foot in protection while allowing maximum breathability and waterproofing
- Gore Surround technology allows 360 degree breathability
- STB technology stabilizes the foot by wrapping the midsole and inifying the midsole with the upper for the perfect locked-down fit
- Brand Name
- La Sportiva
- Material Type
- Shoe Width
- Sport Type
- Color Name
You Might Also Like
Evolv Cruzer Approach Shoe - Women's$74.95
Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Mini Sock$17.95
Big Agnes Air Core Insulated Sleeping Pad$119.95
Bluewater 5MM Titan Pre-cut Accessory Cord$19.95
BlueWater Assaultline 11.6mm Static Climbing Rope$294.95
Bluewater Icon 9.1mm Dynamic Climbing Rope - Double Dry$196.00
Woo Hoo! completely satisfied with these high tech, low weight trek shoes. Have worn heavier trek boots for too long. Demo'd socks from my trek and ski kit... ***, ***, *** and ***. Decided on ***. Four days around my crib testing socks and wow, the La Sportiva Synthesis easily became shaped to each of my feet. Looking at the shoes each, easy to see how each has formed to my ankle and foot side profiles. No nasty long trek break in. Lovely high tech design. My buddy has been wearing La Sportiva since 2k7... where have I been?
Have not gotten a chance to hike in them yet, but seems like these shoes can take a beating and very comfortable.
Comfortable lightweight shoes. would purchase again.