- Short Description
- Subskin Injection molds the upper chassis without stitching or inserts
- Idro-Perwanger leather upper is super durable and water repellent
- Gore-Tex liner keeps feet dry while kicking steps in colors
- Impact Brake System orients the lugs of the soles in opposing slanted directions. This opposition increases braking power by an average of 20% and decreases impact forces by and average of 20%
- 3D Flex hinge system flexes laterally while still allowing longitudinal lockout for excellent support.
- Brand Name
- La Sportiva
- Closure Type
- Shoe Width
- Sport Type
- Color Name
Impact Brake System (I.B.S.)
A proprietary technology in outsole design where the lugs of the soles are oriented in opposing slanted directions. This opposition increases braking power by an average of 20% and decreases impact forces by and average of 20%.
A hinge system used in the ankle area of boots to allow lateral flexibility while still allowing longitudinal lockout for excellent support.
Idro-Perwanger Leather (2.6-3.2+ mm)
This premium silicone impregnated rough-out leather is made for us by Perwanger Leather of Italy. Perwanger has been making leather in the Southern Tyrol region of Italy since 1780 and tans their Idro-Perwanger hides with a special process to make them extremely water repellent while still remaining breathable. This leather is the most durable available and is made from the corium, the strongest part of the leather.
You Might Also Like
Evolv Cruzer Approach Shoe - Women's$74.95
Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Mini Sock$17.95
Big Agnes Air Core Insulated Sleeping Pad$119.95
Bluewater 5MM Titan Pre-cut Accessory Cord$19.95
BlueWater Assaultline 11.6mm Static Climbing Rope$294.95
Bluewater Icon 9.1mm Dynamic Climbing Rope - Double Dry$196.00
Mountaineering\n\nLove the boots; little break-in period required
Very good and comfortable boot
I love this boot for long-distance trekking with heavy and bulky backpack. Very stable, versatile, well-gripping boot!!.